If you haven't done so, read the "playnote" dan "do-it-your-way challenge" for this Graphic Goodness Exercises 1 - Gratitude Cards Week 1 - here.
How I created the image above on Adobe Photoshop:
- open the digital papers from my f.r.e.e. goodiebag
- copy and paste the beige background
- using elliptical marquee tool, copy and paste the red circle, copy the layer to make 4 more, then use move tool to make the composition of a flower
- using elliptical marquee tool, copy and paste one yellow ellips and place it to the center of the red flower
- using elliptical marquee tool, copy and paste the green circle, copy the layer to make 5 images and then use move tool to create a composition at the bottom of the working board
- using polygonal lasso tool, create the blue triangle, copy and paste, copy layer to make 6 images and then use move tool to create a composition at the top of the working board
- using the rectangular marquee tool, create the purple ribbon, copy and paste and copy layer to make 3 more images, then use move tool to place the ribbons around the flower
- using type tool, create the text. Type on this sampler: Trebuchet. Use the move tool to place the text as you like.
Now you can play and create your own card with the PSD file that you can download above :o)
Enjoy this little tutorial? Share it with your friends using the share buttons on the footer below...